July 05, 2006

Finn Line across the Baltic Sea to Northern Germany


July-03-2006 2100hrs- After 5 weeks of enjoying Finnish Summer.... we finally said Goodbye to Finland. So sad to leave (I love this country the best thus far (Out of all the Scandinavian countries).

We took Finn Line, cross the Baltic Sean and headed out to northern Germany, Rostock. It is 24 hours trip. All the cabins are sold out, so we got seats only. The Ferry structure is the same as Stena line, except it doesn't have Cinemas. But my favorite, the deck is an open deck. As usual... drinking "Koff" on the deck and reminiscing our memories of Scandinavia.

One cynical thing - we saw many old-couples traveling and taking pictures together...we looked at each other and smiled. In my head I was thinking, "Thank God I don't have to wait until my old age to travel". some of you know already.... that's the devil in my head. Ha...Ha...

And the picture is me the next day on the Ferry - the shaded deck area, drinking, when the Ferry just started to dock at Rostock.