November 02, 2005

Supermarket is also an interesting area. “I got to learn the groceries prices and available merchandise items. In fact, the prices are much cheaper than Vancouver plus the packaging is much bigger. Say for example, the size of the butter blocks are bigger, hair-glue are sold in buckets and not just in tiny individual bottles, sausages are much longer and thicker, beef is less attractive compare to England’s Beef, loaf of bread is much bigger than Vancouver as well as thicker. I love the butter here in Holland thus far but need to get out of Holland and explore the rest of the Netherlands. I haven’t tried the lamb and goat-cheese yet.

Fashion is fantastic. There are many boutiques, trendy streets, hip neighborhoods, and most importantly...many Dutch designers and talent. Sophisticated street wear for the urban minimalist. The styles are crisp, clean and confident fashion for both men and women. It draws my eyes who NEVER like to dress up. WOW, I love it!