May 22, 2006

Jog and Work in Amsterdam, Nederlands

4th time in Nederlands:
This time, I bought a cheap-pair of runners as soon as I landed Nederlands. Started my jogging and exercises. Got to get back with my fitness. Will needed in the nordic countries. Nieuw Vennep is a nice little town with beautiful park, children zoo and interesting mixture of clean industrial area with mordern housing estate. Some weekdays...I took Shelly (neighbour's dog) for walk at least 3 times a day. Fed the ducks, breath tons of clean fresh air, sweat alot, cooked our favourite foods and enjoyed different kind of rose wines with some DVDs.
That's how we spent our 6 weeks of working time. April 16 - May 23, 2006 in Holland. It has been really busy with work but relaxing as well. Now that most of the deadlines are caught up, we are ready to move on with our travel.